Why choose the 6BS-270 antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Optimized design.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Very low noise, which will allow you to improve the reception of low signals in urban environments.
· Extraordinary F/R and F/B.
· Very small turning radius, ideal for small spaces.
· Heavy-Duty construction with high quality materials for extreme durability.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times when QRM in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve DX reception.
Read the full article at https://qrznow.com/dual-band-v-uhf-quad-antennas/. STRAY SIGNALS does not claim ownership of the article. The original author is responsible for the content of this post