The paper edition should be sent to postal members in 2-3 weeks.
In this issue:
• From the Secretary’s Keyboard
• New Editor’s Welcome
• 2018 Meetings Events calendar
• AMSAT-UK 2018 Colloquium
• JY1Sat First Packet Received
• Things that fall from the sky – 2
• Es’Hail-2 Report
• My Radio Life – part 2
• AO85 back in Operation
• SSO-A Objects
• Using the NO-84 (PSAT) PSK Transponder
• AMSAT-UK Construction Contest 2018
• From Cape Canaveral to a geostationary orbit using the example of Korea-5A
• Minutes of the Annual General Meeting
• Joe Spier, K6WAO visits the RSGB National Radio Centre
• The FUNcube Project – five years since launch
• IARU Frequency Coordination
• Smallsat Express LEOPs report
• We were there at the launch of the Es’Hail-2 satellite!
• The story behind Es’hail-2
• ARISS Joins NASA On-The-Air for a Special SSTV Event
Membership of AMSAT-UK is open to anyone who has an interest in amateur radio satellites or space activities, including the International Space Station (ISS).
E-members of AMSAT-UK are able to download OSCAR News as a convenient PDF that can be read on laptops, tablets or smartphones anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Join as an E-member at Electronic (PDF) E-membership
PDF sample copy of “Oscar News” here.
Join AMSAT-UK using PayPal, Debit or Credit card at
E-members can download their copies of OSCAR News here.
Read the full article at https://amsat-uk.org/2018/12/17/winter-2018-oscar-news/. STRAY SIGNALS does not claim ownership of the article.