Born blind, Robert Ranney has large friends he can strech over his ham radio, though he spent a past 20 Christmases alone. That altered this year. In a video above, his new crony describes how he helped her fill a void, as well.
- Second 3Y0Z Bouvet DXpedition Attempt Unlikely for 2018 – 2019 Austral Season
- ARRL Suspends Registration for Emergency Communications Course, as Online Platform Announces Shutdown
- Special Call Signs to be On a Air for 2018 FIFA World Cup, More Invited
- National Hurricane Conference Amateur Radio Workshop Livestreamed, Recorded
- History-Related Events Will Operate from Rare Grid in Cape Cod National Seashore