- The Resolutions to be voted on are on our website at www.rsgb.org/agm2020 where you will also find links to the Board candidate statements and to cast your vote. You should continue to vote online as normal
- The accounts will be published on 1 April on the AGM web page
- As you will not be able to vote in person at the AGM, please remember to vote online by 9am on Thursday 23 April 2020
- If you do not have the facility to vote online you can request a postal vote by contacting HQ. Postal votes must be returned to Civica Election Services, in the envelope provided to arrive there no later than 9am Thursday 23 April. Please bear in mind that postal services may well be delayed so leave plenty of time if you need to vote in this way
- Results of the voting will be published on our website and social media channels on Saturday 25 April.
Other aspects of the AGM
Trophy winners will be announced on our website and social media channels on Saturday 25 April. Arrangements to present the trophies in person will be made when those meetings are possible once more.
Category: Front Page News, RSGB Notices
Read the full article at http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/rsgb-notices/2020/03/19/changes-to-the-agm-arrangements/. STRAY SIGNALS does not claim ownership of the article. The original author is responsible for the content of this post